We'd ❤️ to have you take a class with us.
Here are a few things that'll be helpful if you do. These include Before Signing Up, Signing Up and Class Day.
🟠 Classes 🟢 Ongoing Classes 🟣 Events 🔴 Holidays/Closed
Before Signing UpSKILL LEVEL
|Brand new to quilting/sewing; know how to use your sewing machine - thread it, wind a bobbin... (unless this is a Machine Basics class specifically).
|Some quilting/sewing experience; know how to use your sewing machine; have used a rotary cutter + rulers and feel comfortable doing so
|Feel confident in your quilting abilities and feel comfortable with more advanced technique learning
BASIC SEWING/QUILTING SUPPLIES
Unless otherwise noted, you will need the following for class:
- Sewing machine in good working order AND you must be familiar with it - which means you should be able to thread it, wind a bobbin and use a straight stitch. Unless this is a MACHINE BASICS class, instructors cannot take time away from other students to troubleshoot your machine.
- 1/4" foot
- Scissors (trimming threads)
- Seam ripper (just in case)
- Rotary cutter
- Small to medium cutting mat and ruler(s) (we have a large mat and a couple rulers to share)
- Thread(s) to match your project
- Class payments must be made by CASH or CHECK ONLY (NO credit cards).
Give us a call and we can sign you up.
- DISCOUNT You will receive a 10% discount on class supplies and 10% on the day of class.
- CANCELLATION POLICY 48 hours (2 days) notice required for classes.
IN FRONT OF SHOP any available space - there is no hourly limit.
BACK PARKING LOT We share this lot with other tenants who pay for their parking spaces. There are 3 spots available along the WOODEN FENCE. The sign in front of your car MUST say GUESTS ONLY PERMIT REQUIRED.
Food and drinks (with lids) are allowed in the classroom.
Please refrain from wearing perfume as others in class might have asthma, allergies or other sensitivities.